Dear Geoscience Education Colleagues,

The officers of the Geoscience Education Division of GSA would like to

invite those of you in attendance at the Minneapolis meeting to join us

for the Division meeting. We will be discussing activities and

initiatives the division wishes to undertake during the coming year

including outreach to K-12 educators, community and junior college

faculty, etc. A particular goal for the division meeting is to encourage

greater collaboration between geoscientists regarding session proposals

for future GSA meetings. If you have the time, please join us on Sunday,

October 9 from 4 - 6 PM in the Hilton Marquette Ballroom I.

Refreshments will be served. Thanks!

Dean Moosavi

2nd Vice Chair

Geoscience Education Division