I will not be attending the meeting but would like to receive
any information discussed.
Thank you for your email.

Dr. Paul K Grogger

On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:21:11 +0000
  Christopher Lawrence Atchison <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Dear Geoscience Education Colleagues,

  The officers of the Geoscience Education Division of GSA
would like to

  invite those of you in attendance at the Minneapolis meeting
to join us

  for the Division meeting. We will be discussing activities
and

  initiatives the division wishes to undertake during the
coming year

  including outreach to K-12 educators, community and junior
college

  faculty, etc. A particular goal for the division meeting is
to encourage

  greater collaboration between geoscientists regarding
session
proposals

  for future GSA meetings. If you have the time, please join
us
on Sunday,

  October 9 from 4 - 6 PM in the Hilton Marquette Ballroom I.

  Refreshments will be served. Thanks!

  Dean Moosavi

  2nd Vice Chair

  Geoscience Education Division