Call for Papers: FINT Bi-Annual Trust Workshop, Milano, 14-15 June, 2012

Dear Colleagues,

The First International Network on Trust (FINT) is an international group of academics and practitioners who are interested in the study of trust. Since 2002, we have organized bi-annual trust workshops and published quarterly electronic newsletters. Details of the organization, workshops, newsletters, and other activities can be found at http://www.fintweb.org/

It is with great pleasure that we invite you to submit papers, symposia, roundtables and interactive workshops to the FINT Bi-Annual Workshop, Milano, 14-15 June, 2012!

The detailed CFP can be found at: http://www.fintweb.org/sites/default/files/FINT_Workshop_call_BdJ__1.pdf

Best wishes,
Roxanne

Editor FINTnews
Dr. Roxanne Zolin | Associate Professor | School of Management

QUT Business School | Queensland University of Technology | www.qut.edu.au/business

Phone: + 61 7 3040 5306 | Mobile: 0433 400 113 | Email: [log in to unmask] | CRICOS No. 00213J