Call for book chapters "Innovation in Pricing: Contemporary Theories and Best Practices"

Stephan Liozu (Case Western/Ardex Americas) and myself are Editors of a book on Innovation in Pricing published by Routledge in 3Q 2012. Confirmed authors are from academia as well as leading international companies. We are calling for proposals for chapters on any of the following topics:

Organizing the pricing function
New approaches in pricing strategy
New approaches in pricing tactics
Psychological aspects of pricing

We are open to a wide number of research methods and welcome also theoretical contributions (e.g. literature reviews). Format 20-25 pages with the usual request for original, unpublished contributions. We especially welcome further contributions related to Psychological elements of pricing with a preference for empirical papers. Please address any further questions to Stephan Liozu ([log in to unmask]) and/or myself.
Submission deadline (draft papers): 31 December 2011
Submission deadline final papers: 31 March 2012

Andreas Hinterhuber
Partner, Hinterhuber & Partners
Strategy Pricing Leadership
Innsbruck, Austria