Dear AIB Colleagues,
Having published books titled International Business, 5th edition,
Business Environment , 3rd edition & International marketing (McGraw-hill), Export-Import Management (oxford) etc, I am interested to disseminate my knowledge to the students /academic community by way of undertaking short term visits for teaching / joint research. Book websites with PPT etc, are given below.
I am open for such visits, voluntarily- only expectation is to cover the cost.

Best Regards,

JUSTIN PAUL
Associate Professor
Nagoya University of Commerce & Business,
Japan (AACSB & AMBA accredited)
Home Page:
www.drjustinpaul.com
Click to follow & join me on Linkedin & Facebook
http://www.linkedin.com/in/profjust
http://www.facebook.com/profjust
My Books
www.mhhe.com/justinpaul