Dear AIB colleagues,

Below is information about our most recent issue, International Trade Journal. In addition:

1.      If you would like a complimentary copy of the journal, we will be glad to send you a copy while supplies last.

2.      If you would like to review manuscripts, please send us a résumé  so we can match articles with your expertise.

3.      If you have articles suitable for our journal, please submit them.

Thanks, and best regards to all.

Tagi

Professor Tagi Sagafi-nejad

The Radcliffe Killam Distinguished Professor of International Business,

Director, Center for the Study of Western Hemispheric Trade - HTTP://FreeTrade.TAMIU.edu

Director, International Trade Institute

Editor, International Trade Journal-  www.tandf.co.uk/journals/uitj

The A. R. Sanchez, Jr., School of Business,Texas A&M International University

5201 University Boulevard, Laredo, Texas 78041-1900

Tel: (956) 326 - 2547 Fax: (956) 326 - 2544 - E-mail: [log in to unmask]