I am interested in short-term teaching opportunities in international
business management and cross cultural management. I would appreciate
suggestions of programs that use Professors on a short-term basis or any
websites that list such opportunities. If others are interested, I can
compile a list of responses to share. Thanks in advance for your
suggestions. Reply to [log in to unmask]

BettyJane Punnett

Professor, International Business & Management

University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus

Barbados

check www.healthyweightvillage.com for a healthier lifestyle

to learn more about Punnetts www.Punnetts.com <http://www.punnetts.com/>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]