Dear AIB Colleagures,

         We want you to be aware of a half-day conference to be held
next week here in northern Virginia on the topic of *Security and
Innovation in Global Business*.  The George Mason University School of
Management is sponsoring this FREE conference at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel
in Tyson's Corner (1700 Tysons Boulevard, McLean, Virginia 22102) on the
afternoon of Tuesday, October 18.  You are welcome to join us for lunch
and for the two sessions of papers and two keynote speeches on that
afternoon.  The conference specifics are available on the web at:

http://som.gmu.edu/globalbusiness/events/globalbiz

and the flyer is also available in the attachment here.  Please register
online as shown on the website.

         This conference is being presented to celebrate the launch of
the GMU Center for Global Business, Innovation, and Transformation, led
me Prof. Hun Lee and me.  Our Center is charged with developing greater
activity and focus on global business at the university, and we are
happy to be able to invite you to this initial program.

Hope to see you there.

Rob Grosse

Robert Grosse, Director
Center for Global Business, Innovation and Transformation
School of Management
George Mason University
Fairfax, VA 22030
703-993-8657