At California State University San Bernardino, we are planning a one week
study tour of UAE for our business students in March, 2012.    We are
interested in visiting corporations and other organizations in UAE.   We are
particularly interested in the issues of how businesses in the region are
responding to the new trends, such as social media, sustainability, and
diversification needs beyond oil and construction, and how new culturally
senstitive approaches are being developed for managing issues such as gender
inclusion in leadership roles, family business succession, engagement of
expatriates and Emirates, sustainability, and globalization.    We are also
interested in the issues of government policy.

Can somebody assist us with this?   We can possibly pay moderate
compensation to somebody who is able to help set up various business
meetings primarily in Dubai, but also in other cities, including Sharjah and
Abu Dhabi.

Thanking in advance,

Vipin Gupta

--
Vipin Gupta
Professor and Co-Director, Global Management Center

Listed Among 18 Most Innovative Business Schools in the World (European CEO
Magazine, 2010)
Top 5 MBA in the US in Entrepreneurship (Princeton Review & Entrepreneurship
Magazine, 2006)

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.