Does anybody have any experience in building a rocks cluster using infiniband to connect the compute nodes to the head node (where my storage array is)?  Generally, you create a private network for communication between everything but I'm wondering if it works the same way using infiniband?  I know you can assign the infiniband adapters IP addresses but is this the best way to do things?  Does that mean I need to buy an infiniband switch?  Any suggestions on hardware to use and/or setup/configuration advice?

Thanks,
Bill