This has been happening all morning at the Law College.  I had some faculty members who came in after 10:00 AM and started up their computers who had this issue, so it wasn't completely resolved at that point in time.  I called the Help Desk this morning and opened a trouble ticket, so I know they are working on it.

John A. Resotko
Assistant Director, Systems Administration and Support
Michigan State University College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836
Fax: 517-432-6861

Member: PMI.org
>>> On 9/12/2011 at 9:03 AM, in message <[log in to unmask]>, Jon Galbreath <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

One of my users in the International Center called and said nothing worked about 8:10, then emailed about 8:15 and said it started working, so I assume it’s related.

Jon Galbreath, MCSE
Systems Administrator
International Studies and Programs
Helpdesk: 517-884-2148