From: Hoort, Brian [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 9:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] DHCP Leases Not Renewing This Morning?

We’ve got a random sampling of people across campus (in different buildings) whose networking didn’t work at all this morning. Reboots and other fiddling didn’t work – and then they all just started working around quarter till nine.  There is nothing posted on Service Status, but there appears to have been a problem with DHCP.  Doing a reboot or DHCP Release/Renew now works.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Brian Hoort     |     517-355-3776

ANR Technology Services, User Services

College of Agriculture and Natural Resources

Michigan State University

http://support.anr.msu.edu/