Does anybody out here have a working example of connecting to EBS Data Warehouse from ASP.Net (not picky on which version or C# vs VB; I'm sure I can adapt a solution as needed)? I've been at this for several hours now and it's shocking how many different exceptions I can get depending on which DLLs are in which folder, whether I'm using the Microsoft (System.DataAccess.OracleClient) provider which is deprecated or the Oracle (Oracle.DataAccess.Client) one. The Data Warehouse documentation doesn't cover this particular scenario.

I can connect just fine using SQL Developer, but so far have been unable to pass a simple Connection.Open() test, let alone actually perform a query and get back results in a meaningful format.

Thanks,
Carl
Carl Bussema III
Information Technologist
Michigan State University Outreach & Engagement
Phone: (517) 353-8977 • Fax: (517) 432-9541