On 9/14/11 10:11 AM, Tim Heckaman wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Hello all, I have a question about Calendaring and syncing with Outlook.

Here is the short of it. I would like to sync the googleapps.msu.edu Calendar with Outlook. I know that Google offers a program that will sync the Google calendar with Outlook but it will NOT sync with googleapps.msu.edu’s Calendar.

I do know you can sync your personal Google calendar with MSU calendar, then download it to Outlook but that’s not going to work for us.

http://techbase.msu.edu/article.asp?id=13345

--
Leo Sell
MSU ATS Help Desk