An Urgent Message from Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (formally MDA)

Notice to all organic farmers and producers that time is running out to get your 2011 cost share applications in!

Deadline is this week (Oct 1 is deadline)

It will soon be too late for this round!  We have not spent all that is allocated to Michigan from USDA and it would be sad to have to give the money back instead of to you-our great organic farmers.

A very special message:  This year, we are also reimbursing for each of the four types of USDA NOP certificates so you can get up to $750 per certificate.

Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!! For each certification you submit reimbursement for up to $750 each!

1)      Producer/Handler/Processor/Product (depending upon how certifier refers to them)

2)      Livestock

3)      Crops

4)      Wild Crops

Thanks!

Robin

Robin R. Rosenbaum

Plant Industry Section Manager

525 W. Allegan St.

Lansing, MI  48909

(517) 335-6542

(517) 335-4540 (fax)

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html