Come out and visit during our First Fall Festival on the Farm, a chance to do some pre-holiday shopping with your neighbors. There will be many unique gift items for sale - including Glassware, Taxidermy, Local Honey and New Bee Hives, What-The-Buck-a locally made Deer Attractant, Photography, Alpaca knit goods, Goats Milk Soaps and Lotions, Hand painted one-of-a-kind items and so very much more.

We want to provide a place for local crafts people to meet you.

Join us on Saturday
October 15, 2011

9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

We do not charge you to park your car, or walk through the gate - Admittance is free!

For more information please email  [log in to unmask] or phone 616-638-3458

You will find us located 2 miles North of Gladwin on M-18, then 1 mile East on Ridge Road.  Follow the signs to the Farm.