From: Frank D. Granshaaw [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 10:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GSA Minneapolis

Hi folks...

Hopefully this is not an OK use of this listserv, however, since I have met several of you I figured this would be a good way to get my request out to a large number of people.  If any of the males in the crowd are going to GSA in Minneapolis this year and are looking to save some money on lodging, I am looking  for a roommate during the conference (I have not yet booked a room some I am flexible on where I stay).  If interested please email me.

Cheers

Frank G.

Frank D. Granshaw

Earth Science Instructor