Colleagues,

Please find attached the First Announcement of the 11th World Congress
of the International Federation of Scholarly Associations of Management
which we will host at the University of Limerick, IRELAND, between June
26th-29th 2012.

With an outstanding line-up of 8 Keynote Speakers,  22 Thematic Tracks,
8 Regional Forums and a Doctoral and Early Career Consortium, all
convened by leading scholars from around the world, IFSAM 2012 under the
theme "Management Re-imagined" offers a truly global platform for
debating the state of our field.

For further information, please see the attached announcement or visit
www.ifsam2012.org

We look forward to welcoming you to IRELAND, the historical city of
Limerick and to IFSAM 2012.

Sincerely

Mike

_____________________________________

Professor Michael J. Morley,

Kemmy Business School,

University of Limerick,

National Technological Park,

Limerick,

Ireland.

Associate Editor, Journal of Managerial Psychology.

Regional Editor, European Journal of International Management.

President Elect, International Federation of the Scholarly Associations
of Management.

Past President, Irish Academy of Management.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.