Dear Sir/Madam,

Sorry to disturb you. I am an assistant professor from Sun Yat-sen Business School. Sun Yat-sen Business School will have a symposium on frontier issues in entrepreneurship, strategy, and international business in this December. We have already posted the information on AIB website http://aib.msu.edu/resources/conferences.asp. We are wondering whether you could help us further promote this event by sending the information to AIB members. Attached please kingdly find the relevant information on this symposium. Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Weiwen Li

Department of Business Administration

Sun Yat-Sen Business School