Please find attached a call for applications for a post in IB/International Trade in Toulouse Business School. The post is available immediately, but the exact start date is flexible.

Toulouse is a very pleasant city in the South of France with a good quality of life. The School is one of the best Business Schools in France with a mixed international faculty and student body and a very pleasant working environment. We encourage faculty to actively pursue their research interests, so the teaching load is flexible depending on the profile of the right candidate. However it is likely that the post holder will be required to teach at both undergraduate and graduate levels.

Please note that it is really necessary to speak French at a reasonable level for this post as teaching and administration in the school is bi-lingual,

Please address your expressions of interest to my mailbox.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any further information you may need,

Best regards

Dr Louise CURRAN
Permanent Lecturer

Head of International Business Pole - Bachelor Programme

Toulouse Business School
Mob : +33 (0)6.82.69.17.28
http://www.esc-toulouse.fr

http://www.esc-toulouse.fr