____ The Center for Global Leadership at
Villanova University is actively recruiting for an
Administrative Director. This is a professional positions with the following responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, promote, and direct center activities, programs, and events. This may include developing student programs, participation in curriculum development, and providing support to faculty thought leadership activities.
- Develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, especially the Center Advisory Council members, to provide curricular, research, service, recruiting, internship, financial, and other engagement opportunities.
- Manage the day to day operations of the center including budget development and administration.
- Create and execute strategies to promote the center and its programs, including an periodic report or newsletter, represent the Center at networking and industry events and conferences, and communicate regularly with stakeholders.
- Serve as an ad hoc member on the Centerís Advisory council and manage the constituents and meetings.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelors degree required, graduate degree preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience can be considered.
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience managing projects within the global business environment.
- Candidates must have direct experience managing multiple projects, developing and administering budgets, initiating and fostering relationships, and creating marketing strategies. Candidates should have considerable knowledge and experience working within
the global business environment and overseeing and/or supporting international programs. Candidates must be proficient in all standard computer applications, including Microsoft Office products.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and program management skills.
- Ability to work with and gain the respect and confidence of faculty, alumni, students, industry practitioners, and administrators.
- Creative, marketing, public relations, and entrepreneurial abilities.
- Effectively manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a deep commitment to the school and the advancement of its mission, and to serving the needs of a diverse community.
For more information and to apply for the position, please go to
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.