Dear AIB Members,

FIU CIBER is proud to announce our 2012 Professional Development in International Business (PDIB) to Bangalore & Mumbai, India. This program is designed for professionals and faculty interested in pursuing their interests in the Indian business environment. Throughout the trip, participants will experience firsthand how multinationals and leading Indian companies are riding the downfall, while simultaneously reshaping the Indian business environment resulting in a more competitive India.

You can learn more about this program at our website:

http://ciber.fiu.edu/pdibindia.php

Should you have any questions about this program, please contact our office through e-mail at [log in to unmask] or by telephone at (305) 348-1740.

Thank you,

Robert

Robert C. Rodriguez
Program Manager
Center for Int'l Business Education and Research (CIBER)
Florida International University
College of Business Administration
11200 S.W. 8th ST, RB 352B
Miami, FL 33199
Tel: (305) 348-1740
Fax: (305) 348-1789
http://ciber.fiu.edu

Think differently, go beyond what is expected. Do something great with the opportunity you are given.

Be WorldsAhead.