From: Kramer, Jack [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 5:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Recommendation for data recovery software

So for anyone who isn't aware, one of the UR webservers dropped two disks from a RAID5 last Monday. I'm looking for good tools to do a low(ish)-level volume scan looking for things like MySQL databases, etc. It doesn't look like there was any physical disk damage – the RAIDset came back online when I forced the disks back to OK – but I'm definitely missing some file indices. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,
----
Jack Kramer
Manager of Information Technology
University Relations, Michigan State University
w: 517-884-1231 / c: 248-635-4955