On behalf of the Shop.MSU team at University Services, I would like to convey
the following:

Dear MSU IT Community:

Thank you for bringing to our attention the missing security certificate on
shop.msu.edu. Though we'd purchased it and it's required by the vendor, the
new site was launched without it being installed. The certificate has now been
put in place and the "https" comes up at the check out stage, FYI. We
appreciate the notification and am glad we were able to react quickly to get it
resolved. shop.msu.edu is now back online.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Best,

Kris Willcut

Kris Willcut
UNIVERSITY SERVICES