So while I was looking at how shop.msu.edu does their forms I found a few very interesting details.

1)      There is no forced security when checking out

2)      You can see all your data, including Credit Card information (of course I did not submit my actual information).

This is a very huge security risk and with how much the University has cracked down on other departments for being PCI compliant, how is that shop.msu.edu is getting away with it being so insecure? Also, if the university wants us to use CASHnet so much, why is shop.msu.edu not using it?

Jamie R. Rytlewski

Information Technologist I

Michigan State University

517-884-1671