Has anyone out there had users having issues with www.reg.msu.edu or www.finaid.msu.edu?  I have users that are consistently getting random 'page cannot be found' errors when trying to move through the scholarship system and get information on students, for scholarships, from the registrars office.

I've changed out one switch and multiple cables, so I know it's not that.  It's happening with multiple people on multiple machines.  So I hight doubt it's machine related.

Just wanted to find out if anyone else was having this issue before I call to have our building switches checked or contact these site owners about the problem.

Thanks

-dak

This message is only for the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute or copy this email.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of Michigan State University or the College of Music.  Any information obtained from or contained in these emails is confidential.  No information will be shared or given to any persons outside of the appropriate department(s).