Okay basic information will be the version of your web server the version of the operating system and how many years you would like your certificate to be.

Timoteo "Timo " Vasquez
MSU - AIS - NETSEC
517-884-3082
"... I got Nothing ..."

Troy Murray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Contact Timo at [log in to unmask]

I had a problem with WebKit browsers, had to use Firefox, FYI.

Also, it wouldn't take the new account numbers, I had to get an old account number.

-t