Contact Timo at [log in to unmask]

I had a problem with WebKit browsers, had to use Firefox, FYI.

Also, it wouldn't take the new account numbers, I had to get an old account number.

-t

On Aug 1, 2011, at 12:10 PM, Parker, Eddie wrote:

[log in to unmask]" lang="EN-US" link="#6666FF" vlink="#993333">
I have been trying to submit a certificate request through the Certificate.ais.msu.edu website but I continue to get a “http 500 internal server” error when I click the “Submit Certificate Request” button.  Does anyone know who else I can contact besides the AIS Helpdesk about this problem? Thanks.

Eddie Parker
Information Technician
Human Resources
Michigan State University