There was  a brief outage with several services.
http://servicestatus.msu.edu/status_detail.php?id=6068

On 8/9/11 9:01 AM, Aldrich, Dak wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Just wondering, who runs shop.msu.edu and news.msu.edu?

I would just look up contact info on the web sites, but neither of them are coming up.

Just need to know who to report that to.

-dak

This message is only for the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute or copy this email.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of Michigan State University or the College of Music.  Any information obtained from or contained in these emails is confidential.  No information will be shared or given to any persons outside of the appropriate department(s).

--
Leo Sell
MSU ATS Help Desk