At 08:33 AM 8/5/2011, Richard Wiggins wrote:
>Alexander,
>
>I understand your point, but from experience I tell you, the content
>provider often offers a very different view, and often a wrong one
>-- and often different content, though Dave assures that won't
>happen -- when they detect you are "mobile".

Dave says the default will not be the mobile version, and that we'll
get to choose.   I like that.   I don't like not being able to
choose, but I sometimes like the mobile versions, where they
exist.   If nothing else, they sometimes load faster.   Sounds to me
like the web team is going about this in exactly the right way.

John Gorentz