Alexander,

I understand your point, but from experience I tell you, the content
provider often offers a very different view, and often a wrong one -- and
often different content, though Dave assures that won't happen -- when they
detect you are "mobile".

Tell me why the content provider gets to decide how content is delivered.
 Just have the server deliver valid HTML.  Current, standards compliant
HTML.  HTML 5.  Don't decide what to deliver to me.  Give me the content and
follow the standards.

/rich