Our team at the nationwide food guide, Real Time Farms, has sifted through over 15K photos submitted to our site  (by everyday people like you and me!) since last April in search of the Top 100 Farmers Market Photos.

Bada Bing, Bada Boom:
http://www.realtimefarms.com/ (on the front page)
http://blog.realtimefarms.com/2011/08/07/top-100-farmers-market-photos-15k-searched-100-chosen/ (the slideshow hosted on our blog)

Happy National Farmers Market Week everyone!

Here's a tweet to share the good news:
"Top 100 Farmers Market Photos : 15K searched. 100 chosen.:http://t.co/abJgZvv #farmmktwk  @realtimefarms"

Best,
Cara and Lindsay-Jean (and the rest of The Real Time Farms team)

--
Cara S. Rosaen
Co-Founder & Director of Vegetable Outreach, Real Time Farms

"Make Your Veggies Famous"
http://www.realtimefarms.com/teaser_video

Find us at:
http://twitter.com/realtimefarms
http://facebook.com/realtimefarms
http://blog.realtimefarms.com

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html