Dear Colleagues,

If you are teaching International
Business/Management/Marketing, please consider conducting
some cross-cultural collaboration with my class this fall.

In an attempt to make my students be more globally aware, I
am looking forward to having some cross-cultural
collaboration with business professors, outside of the USA.

I teach an undergraduate course entitled Global Marketing
starting Aug 31, 2011. The class meets once from 7:30pm to
9:50pm GMT each week.

Possible collaboration could be joint case analysis and
joint on-line discussions on some cross-cultural topics
(synchronous or asynchronous) by students, or any other
suggestions you may have. In terms of format, it is wide
open.

If you are interested in this kind of collaboration, please
contact me at the e-mail address.

Looking forward to cooperating with you.

Andy

Andy Hao, PhD
Department of Management and Marketing
Barney School of Business