Hi, all--
We're looking at setting up a Red Hat 5 box to serve Samba file shares in our Windows domain.  (It's currently a Windows 2003 domain, but we'll be migrating it to 2008 soon.)  We'll need the Red Hat box to use Active Directory for authentication.  We did this once about 10 years ago, but it was a little kludgy.  (The documentation at the time recommended obtaining a strong caffeinated beverage before starting the configuration.)  Does anyone out there have more current experience that they would be willing to share?

Thanks!
--Bill.
Bill Wheeler, Systems Administrator
Michigan State University Libraries