From: David McFarlane [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 4:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] EBS vs. browsers again

When I go to the EBS home screen, I find the following notice from way
back on 3/23/2011:

"Internet Explorer and Firefox have released new versions of their
respective browsers. Currently, both are unsupported by EBS. We are
working to determine when Firefox 4 and Firefox 5 (for both Windows and
Mac) and Internet Explorer 9 will support the system software. It is
recommended to use Firefox 3.6 or Internet Explorer 8, as your work
requires, on your system and use it to access EBS Portal applications."

Isn't that backward?  Don't FF 4 & 5, and IE9, already support EBS?
Shouldn't that instead read, "We are working to determine when the
system software will support Firefox 4 and Firefox 5 (for both Windows
and Mac) and Internet Explorer 9"?

Whom do I contact to make the correction?

-- dkm