From: Gary Schrock [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] question about the google apps transition thing

Ok, I've been getting several questions from my users about this, and I
just want to make sure that what I'm passing on to them is correct.  As
far as I can tell from reading what was mailed out, as long as people
are not using their msu email address to log into their current google
account, they should be ok.  Any idea if that's correct?  I know my
average users are finding it particularly difficult to interpret what
was sent out, and quite frankly, I've read the document several times
and *I'm* not positive I've got it figured out.

Also, any idea when information about this was first sent out?  The
first I heard about it was 3 days ago, but I don't think I remember
having seen anything sent to me about it, so I don't know if it started
before that.  3 days in the middle of the summer seems a little on the
short side to me.

Thanks,
Gary