Oops!  Mean to say "IE8" -- NOT IE9.    ~ Esther

-----Original Message-----
From: Esther V. V. Reed [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 2:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] EBS HR Module, SAP GUI and Adobe Acrobat

We are successfully using all portals of EBS (Kuali, SAP and Cognos)
with Adobe Acrobat Pro X, FF 3.5, FF 3.6 and IE9.  If a user has Acrobat
Pro, we do not have Acrobat Reader installed.   (We did see problems
when users had both apps installed - Reader and Pro - but then that
combo cause problems with other apps as well.)  And that includes after
the latest round of Windows updates.  We have only seen problems with
newer browser versions.

 ~ Esther

Esther V. V. Reed
IT Systems Administrator