I got this response from Rachel Zakhem at cstore when I asked about it
earlier this week:

"We are currently out of Windows 7 activations at MSU. I have contacted MS
and am just waiting for them to increase our number. I will let you know
when it is active again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rachel"

----
Jack Kramer
Manager of Information Technology
University Relations, Michigan State University
w: 517-884-1231 / c: 248-635-4955