If their attitude toward Acrobat 10 is anything like their attitude
toward IE9 and FF4/5, then they consider it
Adobe's/Microsoft's/Mozilla's responsibility to make their products
work with EBS, not their responsibility to make EBS work with the
rest of the world -- just see the disclaimer at
https://secportal.ebsp.msu.edu/irj/go/km/docs/documents/News/Homepage%20Announcements/30c185b7-8301-2e10-9a9d-8df38db5d37d_0_.xml
, "We are working to determine when Firefox 4 and Firefox 5 (for both
Windows and Mac) and Internet Explorer 9 will support the system
software."  So don't hold your breath.

-- dkm