Morgan Compost in Sears, MI (Rt 10 N of Big Rapids) and this and most other minerals.
ron ward
Crop Services International
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carolyn Lowry
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 4:25 PM
  Subject: sources of organic fertilizer in MI

  Hello all!
  I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get sulfate of potash near the lansing area?
  Thanks!
  Carolyn Lowry
  If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html