Mary Ann,
   My email was a call for presentations th this Fall's Annual meeting
of the Geological Society of America in Minneapolis, MN (Oct 9-12). Here
is a link for the GSA website. Abstracts are due by July 26th and you
are typically notified late August/early Sept of the day and time of the
talk. Talks are 12 minutes long with 3 minutes for questions. GSA allows
people to register for just one day if that's all they can attend.

http://www.geosociety.org/meetings/2011/

If you can't make it, I may still might be in contact with you. I am
working on a couple of project ideas, so right now I am building a list
of people who teach these types of classes.

   Thanks for responding back.
-Kyle

PS.
   I don't know if you have realized this yet, but when you hit 'Reply"
to a list-serv posting, your response goes to EVERYONE on the list, not
just to the sender. I've done it before with some personal info that I
didn't want to be widely distributed. :)