Dear Kyle and others in List Serve,

  I teach Earth Science for Elementary Educators at Missouri State
University - West Plains.  I am an adjunct instructor who has taught the
class for 3 of the past 5 years.  I will be teaching this class next year
and for some time in the foreseeable future.  I have taught Earth Science
and General Science for 26 years in two rural public school districts in the
Missouri Ozarks.  I have had a few students both in grade 8 and college!  I
have found some successful strategies and I have had many frustrations!  I
wish that I could attend your session, but I don't have any travel accounts
available as an adjunct.
  I will gladly write up a short summary of my successes and frustrations.
 Is their a certain format that you desire?  Is a first person summary of my
experiences acceptable?  When is the due date?
  Lastly, I would really like to have some sort of summary from your
workshop.  Will this be possible?  I am basically on my own with this class.
 I am glad to find out that I am not alone in my "world."

  Respectfully,
  Mary Ann Mutrux

--
Mary Ann Mutrux