My apologies for not changing the subject line on my post!   I
certainly also encourage you to submit to Kyle Gray and Ann
Bykerk-Kauffman's session on Earth Science courses for Pre-Service
Elementary Teachers!  It would be wonderful if we have enough interest
in elementary education for two sessions!

So, just to clarify, the session I am hosting, listed below, is:

T175. Innovative Approaches to Enhancing the Earth Science Competence
and Confidence of Elementary Teachers
National Center for Earth-Surface Dynamics; National Center for STEM
Elementary Education
Karen M. Campbell
    Young children display great curiosity about their world, yet
elementary teachers often lack sufficient science background to
confidently teach earth science. This session explores innovative
approaches to supporting earth science in the elementary curriculum.

Again, apologies for any confusion and thanks for your consideration.

Karen Campbell
Education Director
National Center for Earth-surface Dynamics
St. Anthony Falls Laboratory
University of Minnesota
2 Third Ave SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414