Hello Everyone

When I buy Adobe products via the MSU Computer, I receive a follow up email from Adobe within a day or so.  This email is usually just an acknowledgement of the purchased license.  Sometimes though, that email is an offer for upgraded media.  I would think this is probably true for other departments that buy Adobe software.  I went through the coupon process and requested my new media.  As part of filling the request, Adobe sent Windows and Mac media.  Our group only needs the Windows media.  So, I can offer up the following Adobe CS5.5 media for Mac:

Master Collection

Design Premium

Web Premium

Production Premium

Dreamweaver

InDesign

Premiere Pro

You would still need your own product key and license, but I’d rather get them in the hands of a department that will use them than discard them.  I can send them via campus mail to whoever hits me up first.  I just have 1 of each.

As a side note, if you get those emails and ignore them, it may be worth looking at them in the future to see if you are eligible for new media from time to time.

Chris Doerr

Business & Personnel Office
Physical Plant Division
Michigan State University