It seems to me the only web browser that seems to have issues following
web standards is the one that we're forced to use with EBS...

Which leads me to the question... Why was it chosen as the primary
platform for development?  Microsoft can't even conform to their own
standards from version to version.

I'm not sayin...

I'm just sayin..

-dak

On 6/23/11 4:14 PM, "Vivek Joshi" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Ah modern browsers following web standards. That would be good.

This message is only for the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute or copy this email.  Any views or opinions
expressed in this email are those of the author and do
not represent those of Michigan State University or the
College of Music.  Any information obtained from or
contained in these emails is confidential.  No
information will be shared or given to any persons
outside of the appropriate department(s).