On 6/24/2011 3:23 PM, STeve Andre' wrote:
> Ah, so there are two ways to do this, it seems. I'm still trying to
> figure out
> what happened with my user. Thanks for the alternate way.

I found that the media doesn't ask for the license when you do the
install, but you have to go into one of the programs and find teh spot
where it lets you put the license code in.  After that, I had no problem
activating.  Although I would have thought you'd be in the right place
if you were getting a message about it not being activated, and the code
you got should have worked there.

Hmm, then again, you say the code was on the back of the media, so it
kinda sounds like it wasn't a volume license version?  If it's not, I'd
assume it's got a separate license code for each install.