This morning, we got some the most exciting news yet - The White House
Kitchen Garden<http://www.realtimefarms.com/source/5072506/white-house-kitchen-garden>and
The
White House <http://www.realtimefarms.com/restaurant/the-white-house> are on
Real Time Farms!

Is your farmers' market or farm on Real Time
Farms.com<http://www.realtimefarms.com/fivereasons/marketmanagers>
 yet?

All of us here at Real Time Farms are excited for *summer* and bet you are
too! Now that growing season is in full swing, most farmers' markets are
open for business.
*
*
Don't miss the great
tools<http://www.realtimefarms.com/fivereasons/marketmanagers> for
your vendors, your market, and your shoppers! (all free!)
http://www.realtimefarms.com/fivereasons/marketmanagers

*                  "Our new favorite website!" –Food Inc.*

Real Time Farms <http://www.realtimefarms.com/fivereasons/marketmanagers> is
the only crowd-sourced, real-time, nationwide food guide that helps
consumers see what they can get right now from farms, markets, and
restaurants near them. People can see what you have at your market as it
changes around the season (real-time inventory - crazy and cool!).  It is
shaping up to be the most comprehensive and dynamic food guide available.

Cheers to a great season from all of us at Real Time Farms!

Happy Eating!!

--
Cara S. Rosaen
Co-Founder & Director of Vegetable Outreach, Real Time

"Make Your Veggies Famous"
http://www.realtimefarms.com/teaser_video

Find us at:
http://twitter.com/realtimefarms
http://facebook.com/realtimefarms
http://blog.realtimefarms.com

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html