From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 3:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Organic or non-GMO livestock feed

Does anyone no of a supplier for organic or non-GMO livestock feed, corn,
scratch grain, etc,., in the Lansing / Jackson area?

Thanks,

Tony Gerring

 <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/4df26d91d3e213b005dst04duc>
GrouponT Official Site
Groupon.com
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/4df26d91d3e213b005dst04duc>  If
you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous
Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser
address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html