Please forward this position announcement for a Dean of the College of Engineering at Michigan Technological University to appropriate lists or individuals where there would be possible interested candidates.  Thank you.  Chris

--

Michigan Technological University invites applications and nominations for the Dean of Engineering position.  Attached is an advertisement for the position that I ask you to share with anyone you think may be interested and qualified to assume this role.  Information about this position, the College of Engineering, and Michigan Tech can be found on our Dean’s Search website (http://engineering.mtu.edu/deansearch).

To discuss this opportunity, or if you would like additional information, please feel free to contact Dr. William M. Bulleit, Chair, Dean of Engineering Search Committee or Sean Kirkpatrick, Associate Chair, Dean Search Committee at 906.487.3529 or [log in to unmask]