Dear AIB colleagues,
In the context of the challenges that many scholars face, the issue of co-authoring remains yet under-researched. But most of us at IB are indeed engaged in at least some amount of co-authoring for research projects and publications, and many are part of international collaborations.

Please take a few minutes to fill in our (short) survey about this issue on

http://tinyurl.com/3qrb92j

The primary purpose of this survey  is to share experience among AIB members. We intend to share the results via AIB Insights or other AIB communications.In this manner, we will be able explore trends, best practices and recommendations useful to all of us.

Many thanks for your contribution,

Gabriele Suder, Klaus Meyer and David Weir

Prof. Dr Gabriele Suder, PhD
Jean Monnet Chair
Microsoft Partnership Director
SKEMA Business School